PSO2 Beta Patches / Files
This is an out dated page.
The following is our directory of PSO 2 related pages
Pages Coming soon:
PSO 2 Full Game English Patch / Translator
Updated 7/23/2013 11:00pm by Agrajag
Optional Translator files:(download both)
Updated 7/18/2013 9:00am by Agrajag
7/18 version is up to date and will work with the 7/24 update.
Each time there is an official game update, you will need to redownload the .rar file and reinstall the files as you normally would. If you are getting errors, please check to ensure the file you are using matches the hyperlink above.
1) Check the notes section on this page
2) Download the .rar file and open it.
3) Go into C:\Program Files\SEGA\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2 \pso2_bin\data\win32 (unless you specifically saved it elsewhere) and move and replace the files from the .rar to this folder. (It is always a good idea to back up original files.)
4) Launch the Beta client and go online. Voila! Most text has been translated.
Provision 1) In order to update with the newer file, you must re-download and follow steps 1-3 again. Make sure your browser has not cached the earlier file. The easiest way to do this is to right click and save the link/target as, and save it under a different name onto your computer.
- Translators are updated frequently as most are works in progress. Check back occasionally to see if an update has been released
- You will need Win-Rar to open this file. http://www.win-rar.com/download.html
- We are NOT affiliated with Sega in any way. Use at your own risk.
Credit goes to Agrajag for this patch
Hacks / Cheats
The following method no longer works. Its being kept for archive purposes. Do not attempt.
This section will not go into great depth for legality issues. The game is hackable. Here is what you need to do.
You MUST have a 64 bit Operating System in order for this method to work. 32 bit will be detected by Gameguard(Trademark of nProtect).
1) Download the latest version of Cheat Engine
2) Run Cheat Engine as an administrator.
3) Go to Edit> Settings
4) Select Debugging Options
5) Check the box titled “Try to prevent detection”
6) Go to the Extra tab and enable Read / Write process memory
7) Depending on your operating system you may need to disable to signed driver limitations. Google how this is done. Its very easy.
8a) Launch the game and click the open process button and select PSO2.
8b)This will bypass Gameguard Revision 1855 which is what PSO2 runs on. I would suggest also running DBVM with Cheat Engine but in most cases this is optional.
You can now search for addresses and edit memory. There are some limitations but if you know what you’re doing you can do things like walk through walls, stay jumped, unlimited pp, stat modifier, infinite mag feed etc etc. Use at your own risk. We assume no responsibility for your actions. Cheating is against the ToS and can get you banned.